To coincide with the launch of the PUMA Trinomic XT1, JD Sports have teamed up with PUMA and five influential magazines for a special competition launching soon.
Taking part across a number of cities, collectors and sneaker fans will be leaked the clues to the location of a tagged up premium trainer storage Krate, only the trainers are missing! But don’t sweat it, within the Krate is a winning token for both colours in the Puma XT1 in your size.
Beginning in London, the competition will move quickly between cities, with each magazine sending out a number of clues, beginning with a map clue with an X where the Krate can be found.
To take part simply follow the magazine in your city from the list below, stand by for clues and get searching:
If you’re the first to find the JD x Puma Krate, snap a selfie and upload it to Twitter, tagging the magazine in your city from the list above, @JDSportsfashion and with the hashtag #JDXPUMA to claim your prize.
Terms and conditions
1. To be in with a chance to enter the competition events are taking place in London via Flavour mag on the 18th of March 2015, Bristol via wordplay mag on the 20th of March 2015, Manchester via Flux mag on the 22nd of March 2015, Liverpool via Halcyon Mag on the 24th of March 2015 and New York via Complex Mag on the 26th of March 2015.
2. There will be one puma branded trainer display box to find in each city, once the box is found, to claim the prize, the winner would have to follow the instructions which are located in the box, which will include instructions on how to contact us. When the winner contacts us, we will respond either via Twitter or email within 2 days with full details of the prize and how to claim the prize. The winner may forfeit their right to the prize if they fail to respond to communications from us within a reasonable period.
3. The prize is two pairs of the Puma XT1’s in each colour way, sizes are restricted to what we have in stock, the puma XT1 do not come in ½ sizes.
4. The Competition is not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
5. The winner will receive their prize within two months of receiving confirmation that they have won the prize.
6. The decision of JD Sports Fashion PLC is final and binding on all the entrants, the running of the competition and the winner.
7. No correspondence will be entered into regarding the selection of the winner. JD Sports Fashion PLC has the right to change, alter or withdraw the competition at any time if circumstances make this necessary.
8. Employees (and their immediate family) of JD Sports Fashion PLC, its associated companies or anyone else professionally connected with this competition are not eligible to enter the competition. The prize may not be exchanged for a cash value, nor is it transferable. If the prize is not available JD Sports Fashion PLC is under no obligation to supply an alternative prize.
9. For the name and county of the winner please send a S.A.E. to the JD Sports Fashion Group, Multi-Channel Department, Hollinsbrook Way, Pilsworth, Bury Lancashire, BL9 8RR.